Sabado, Nobyembre 19, 2011

BestFriends

BestFriends 
Have you ever heard the saying that says, “Friendship turns into relationship?” Well that saying is so true. That happened to me. My life change completely when I met my best friend. He is someone I love with all my heart and soul. Without him I would be lost. He is my other half. We have so many things in common. We met at James Madison High School almost 3 years ago. That is the place where our love began. We were like peas in a pot. We did everything together like shopping, movies, going out to eat, running at the park, walking the dog, and so much more. We were inseparable. Until one day, I realized that my heart felt something more than just friendship towards him, but I just kept that to myself. It was weird seeing him hug and flirt with other girls in front of me because I would get so, jealous, and mad but I did not want for what I felt to affect us so I just kept that to myself. The funny thing is that he always had a crush on me but he never said anything because he thought that would ruin our friendship. Months turn into years, and our friendship grew stronger and more valuable than ever. Little by little, I had fallen in love with my best friend and only God and I knew that. Is crazy how much time we spent together and I already knew him like the back of my palm. Everybody saw the chemistry we had but I guess you can say it was not the right time for us to happen yet. Senior year came and our feelings toward each other grew secretly without either one of us knowing that with time we had fallen in love with each other. I always said, “I rather have him as a best friend then not have him at all.” To be honest I always thought that I was not his type. However, God did not see it that way. The day I will never ever forget for the rest of my life is the day that we both confess to each other while eating boneless wings at Buffalo Wild Wings (BW3). I felt relieve, I felt free. After that, we both just wanted to spend more time with each other. Every minute we had free, we would be together. Finally, he asked me out. Our story does not end here. We have so much and more memories to make. Next week it will be a 1 month and I feel like I have been with him forever. He is everything to me and I am so glad that God put him in my life; I thank him every day for that. I have a poem that reminds me of him and me and it goes, “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.” Every time I look into his eyes I see the very first time we saw each other. I remember glancing into each other’s eyes for like 3 minutes and I felt like the whole world completely stopped, and it was just him and I together. Daniel is my first true love. Now I know that what they say is true. Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it, but mines and Daniel’s love is unique, I call it “CRAZY, STUPID, LOVE!” When people ask me who is your first love I say, “I fell in love with my best friend” and no matter what happens he will always be my best friend.



P.S I once in Hot Topic saw a bumper sticker that said “I married my best friend” and when I read it you should know who came to my mind. 


THE END :) 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento